As a Level I Trauma Center, UF Health Shands Hospital has earned a reputation for providing care in the most extreme situations. Our inclusive total patient care model ensures that we provide patients and their families education, care and support at every step of the process.
Joining our top-notch team isn’t just about working in a high-tech environment with the latest equipment and advances – it’s about doing your best work when the stakes are high and the personal and professional rewards are outstanding.
Learn more about:
- Unit 94 Medicine Intermediate Care
- Medical Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit/Cardiac Care Unit
- Unit 24 Medicine Intermediate Care
- Burn Center
- Unit 82 Neurosurgical Intensive Care
- 4 East Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- 4 West Surgical/Trauma Intensive Care Unit